Monday, April 14, 2008

Awakenings

Welcome to Becoming Awake!!! I started this blog as a way to share my experiences of the process of becoming awake more and more each moment.  My intent is to illustrate what becoming more conscious looks like from my perspective.  The perspective of a 41 year old mother of three young children living in a suburb.  Now, I know this is not who I really am, in that, I am an eternal formless Being connected to Source.  And so are you.

Perhaps you will join me in this not always smooth road of spiritual evolution, or not, as you wish.  As inspirations appear, I'll be writing about them here.   

1 comment:

  1. I'm very interested to see what is next. Much Love Robin :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Please leave your contact info rita.desnoyers@gmail.com if you would like me to reply to your comment. Thanks! Rita